My lovely wife read Same Kind of Different As Me last year and also recommends it highly.
here are some lines that Piper mentioned:
- “Denver and I are not preachers or teachers but sinners with a story to tell.”
- “You never know whose eyes God is watchin’ you through.”
- “I hope people will recycle the love they’ve been givin’ to somebody that’s not easy to love.”
- “This earth ain’t no final restin’ place, so in a way we is all homeless.”
- “Just tell ’em I’m a nobody tryin’ to tell everybody about Somebody who can save anybody.”
- “How do you live the rest of your life in jus a few days?”